Borabora Locs raises the bar on the faux loc phenomenon. These hip-length locs cascade to a stunning 32 inches and require zero prep work for installation. Each loc has been pre-separated and pre-fluffed to not only achieve the most authentic appearance, but to blend beautifully with natural kinks and curls. The 100% Kanekalon premium fiber does not unravel and is soft against the skin, making it a firm favourite for naturalistas. N.B: 24 inches packs contain 30 strands, and 32 inches packs contain 24 strands.
- Type of hair: Kanekalon
- Heat resistant: No
- Type of product: Pre-looped hair, crochet hair, faux locs
- Application/installation method: Crochet braiding
- Packs per full head: Four*
- Weight of packet: Approx. 170g (24”) and 192g (32”)
- Number of strands per pack: 30 (24”) and 24 (32”)
- Number of strands per loop: One
- Recommendations: Wrap your hair up at night with a satin scarf or use a large satin bonnet to keep the locs looking fresh and to prevent frizz
- Unique features: Soft against the skin
(*) This is a recommended number. The number of packs largely depends on your chosen style, preferred thickness/fulness, length and head size.